WHAT’S ON OFFER?
A limited number of positions for a 3 month internship with the prospect of fulltime employment with our company.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a dynamic technology company head quartered in Calabar, Cross River State. We serve a fast-growing local and international clientele. In 2017, our company was judged by the African Entrepreneurship Award to be amongst startups “MOST NEEDED and MOST LIKELY TO SUCCEED” across Africa. In 2016 we were shortlisted by Thomson Reuters as an African startup with “high growth and high potential”
WHAT WE DO:
- We provide affordable access to digital learning resources for individuals, schools, companies and government agencies.
- We help organisations preserve intellectualresources through digitizing and archiving.
- We help organisations enhance their prestige by showcasing their knowledge resources
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
To qualify to join our internship programme you must be:
- Aged 22 – 30
- An excellent communicator
- Up for a challenge
- Hungry for success
- Willing to push the limits
WHAT YOU GET:
An opportunity to experience work within a dynamic technology-driven business which will afford you an opportunity to learn, take action and grow under the supervision of a personal mentor.
You will also be provided with a monthly stipend.
HOW TO APPLY: