EbonyLife TV which is touted as the first Global Black Entertainment and Lifestyle network in Africa is 3 years old today; in the spirit of the third anniversary, Chairman and CEO of EbonyLife TV, Mo’Abudu took to twitter this morning to celebrate with heart-rending gratitude.
See her tweets below;
1) As we celebrate our 3rd year anniversary, I would like to take this opportunity to thank our viewers, sponsors, advertisers partners,
2) the EbonyLife TV team and most importantly i give God all glory for the favour.
3) Our journey has been incredible, we have over the last 3 years created over 3000 hours of premium quality home grown programming
4) in a variety of genre’s – drama, comedy, reality, talk, lifestyle, magazine and factual.
5) I assure you that we have a lot more for you as we move into our third year, all I can say is stay glued to EbonyLife TV
6) I’m pleased to say that we have expanded our operations to Lagos where all our daily and entertainment shows are now produced
7) Calabar still very much remains home to EbonyLife TV, which has now become our drama production hub.
8) I assure you of many great and exciting drama series. The Governor, Dere, On The Real, Sons of the Caliphate and even FIFTY the Series.
9) For Talk shows we have added Mens Corner, The Boot and MOMENTZ for the 18-22 year olds also coming.
10) In line with our vision to keep telling our stories, @ebonylifefilms was birthed in 2014 with the production of FIFTY,
11) a huge box office success nationwide and is now available on Netflix and you can also now watch FIFTY on most international flights.
12) this year, EbonyLife Films is partnering with FilmOne, Koga Studios and inkblot in a Film Collective to produce yet another blockbuster,
13) The Wedding Party will be available in cinemas nationwide this Christmas.
14) We know how important it is to tell our stories, so we promise to do our best in this regard, keeping you entertained and informed.
15) Once again, we thank everyone that has contributed to keeping us going please keep watching EbonyLife TV, Channel 165 on DSTV
16) EbonyLife TV… where stars are made and now shine brighter.