Cross River State 2019 Summit on “International Cooperation and Investment” to be held in Calabar from the 21st to the 22nd of May 2019.
The Summit which aims at providing a platform for Multi-lateral and Bi-lateral Development partners as well as private sector and business leaders in Africa and the world to discuss a wide range of business and development issues in Cross River State and to engage with some of the most important economic partners and stakeholders in the fields of infrastructure, Agriculture, Health, Education, Security and Finance.
It will provide government Ministries, Agencies and Departments, young creatives as well as the private sector, the opportunity to introduce their projects to potential partners and have individual consultations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Policy makers, political leaders, and senior government officials
- Business leaders – CEOs and C-Suite executives
- Entrepreneurs shaping the future of Cross River State
- Leading women entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Financial institutions, investment banks and financial services organizations
- International organizations, multi-lateral and bi-lateral agencies
- Advisory and professional services (consultants, analysts, legal experts, risk professionals, advisors)
- Thought leaders (economists, academics, think thanks)
- Leading local, regional and international media
CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
H.E Jens-Peter Kjemprud – Ambassador of Norway to Nigeria.
Ebrima FAAL – Senior Director, African Development Bank
Dr. Fiyinfolu Oladiran – Partner, McKinsey & Company
H.E Fahad Obaid Mohamed Altaffag – Ambassador, Embassy of United Arab Emirates
Dr. Ibrahim Khalil Conteh – Chief Field Office, UNICEF
Mrs. Elizabeth Akpana Egharevba – Director, International Cooperation Department, Federal Ministry of Budget & National Planning
Mr. Asuquo Ekpenyong Jnr. – Hon. Commissioner for Finance, Cross River State
Rev. Victor Edet, – Special Adviser on International Cooperation and Investment
Dr. Francis Ntamu – Chief Economic Adviser to the Governor
Mr. Stephen Haykin – Director USAID
H.E Lee IN-TAE – Ambassador Republic of South Korea.
Ms. J. H Park – Korean International Cooperation Agency KOICA
HOST: His Excellency, Sen. Prof Ben Ayade, Governor, Cross River State
DATE: 21st – 22nd May, 2019
VENUE: Calabar International Convention Centre, CICC
TIME: 9:00am daily
Register to Attend HERE
For more information; visit www.crossriversummit.com.ng
Connect on social media: