The famous Calabar Carnival is quite renowned for attracting hordes of tourists and travellers to Nigeria. It’s arguably the largest cultural festival in West Africa with approximately two million spectators and even more television viewers. This month-long carnival is definitely not one to miss!
Plan your travel and Enjoy the ‘All-inclusive’ Christmas in Calabar holiday experience.
Save the Date:
23rd December, 2015 – Cultural Parade
25th December, 2015 – Nights of Kings & Queen
27th December, 2015 – Power Bikers Parade and Exotic Cars Show
27th December, 2015 – Carnival Calabar Green Ball
28th December, 2015 – Carnival Calabar main parade
29th December, 2015 – The Green International Carnival with over 15 participating countries
30th December, 2015 – Disco Fiesta in Celebration of African Music
– 15% discount on hotel accommodation with breakfast (optional)
– Access to VIP Seats at The Calabar Festival Shows
– Access to Carnival Costumes and be part of the street parade
– Photo session opportunity with celebrities and visitors from around the
– Access to the All Black Party (Exclusive Carnival After-Party)
– City Guided Tours, Sightseeing and Attractions with Open Double Decker Bus
– Family Fun Fair at Tinapa Water Park
– Boat Cruise at the Marina Resort
– Calabar Night Buffet At Tinapa LakeSide Hotel
– 24/7 Ground Transportation
Special Weekend trip to Obudu Ranch Resort with Aero Air
Packages available for singles, Couple and Family according to your budget.
For inquiries and booking, please call Hope 07031973119 or Simon 08032621312, Email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy 20% discount on accommodation, Click Here