Keves Global Leasing Limited is a leasing and logistics support services company with head office in Port Harcourt but has operations nationwide Our Company’s operations have been expanding significantly both in our core leasing business, and with a major foray into the hospitality business with an acquisition of a 50-room 4-star hotel (Keyes Inn & Suites Limited) in Calabar, Cross River State.
Company: Keves Inn & Suites Limited
- To ensure that the Hotel is well managed to International best standard.
- Ensures high occupancy rate and appropriate profitability of the Hotel.
- Effective marketing of the Hotel.
- Assume ultimate responsibility for the comfort and safety of all hotel guests.
- Ensures compliance with existing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Candidate is an image maker of the hotel and consistently acts as a true ambassador.
- Ensures that the hotel environment and infrastructure are constantly in good stead and meets requisite standards.
- Appropriate qualifications in hotel and hospitality management.
- Strong financial and marketing experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations.
- Minimum of (15) years hands-on experience in hotel management.
Competitive, attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
No. 19, Olusoji Idowu Street (last floor),