The Miss Africa organization has announced a change in date of the grand finale of the Miss Africa beauty Pageant 2017 earlier schedule to hold on November, 25th to December 27th 2017, a day before Africa’s biggest street party, Carnival Calabar in Calabar, Cross River State.
According to a message signed by the Senior Special Assistant, Governor’s office, Events and Tourism and Head of Production, Miss Africa, Mr. Thomas Ikpeme, he stated that the change in dates was due to several requests coming from applicants from different African countries to extend the registration time line for the pageant.
“We are also aware of countries who have been finding it difficult to register given strict banking regulations. We have now opened up a system where you can register with ease in any country to allow everyone the opportunity to participate in the 2017 Miss Africa beauty pageant”. Mr. Ikpeme stated.
Here are the latest changes:
- We have now extended the registration to the 30th of September, 2017.
- Miss Africa grand finale will now hold on the 27th of December, 2017 during the celebrated Calabar Christmas Festival/Carnival.
- Auditions will start on the 15th October 2017.
- Camping will start on the 1st of December 2017.
- There will not be any further extensions. We hereby advice the intending applicants to make use of this window and apply NOW.
- We will make available alternative payment channels for applicants in countries experiencing payment difficulty that will enable them send payment slips via our email address, download the application form, fill and send via email with detailed reference.
All the information is on www.missafrica.tv Log in and register NOW.